Fill out the application form with details about your business and the services you want. Our professional staff will give suggestions for the finest banking partners from our network.
Begin by completing our website's online application form. Simply provide us a summary of your information, such as:
- Business Name
- Region of operation
- Business Contact Information
- Company URL
- Tell us something about your business
- Do you have any previous processing history?
If you execute the methods outlined above and the payment gateway functions properly with the test ID, the payment gateway solution provider will be alerted, and the payment gateway will be active.
At this stage, the website will be able to accept credit card, debit card, and net banking payments.
How PayCly has got merchants the best features available in the market?
Getting a payment gateway can help you optimize your revenues and develop your business in a short period of time. Today, practically all types of companies accept credit cards simply because the majority of consumers use credit cards as a form of payment. Applying for an adult merchant account will only take a few seconds; In fact, applying for a merchant account may be done over the internet and it will only take around ten days to find out whether it is accepted.
Here are some of the best features that you will get with PayCly.
- Easy Integration: Just a smooth integration and start accept payments for your business
- Storage of payment information: Customer won't have to re-enter their information each time they make a purchase.
- Payment Gateways are PCI Compliant: Secure networks with Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards.
- Customization: Customize a payment gateway using multiple application programme interfaces (APIs).
- Payments around the world: Unite with International customers all over the globe.
- Customer service: Standardized and adequate customer support from operators 24*7.
- Multiple payment methods are available: Accept payments with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express etc.
With the number of businesses going online growing by the month, collaborating with an Online Payment Solutions Provider is more important than ever.