Are you looking for a forex payment gateway in Mauritius? If yes, then this is the right place for you.
Forex is the largest financial market globally, reaching up to $7.5 trillion daily in April 2022. This market serves as the world's primary exchange for currencies and is utilized by commercial, investment, central banks, multinational organizations, hedge funds, investment managers, and individual traders.
Forex trading and the ability to profit increasingly from changes in currency values and exchange rates gain popularity each year. Due to the rising customer base, competitive forex brokers must open a forex merchant account to take payments. But, dealing with the forex credit card processing is challenging work.
This blog will teach you about forex payment processing and the best forex payment solutions. So, let's start.
A forex payment gateway in Mauritius acts as a bridge between the forex websites and its customers. Forex merchants must integrate a suitable forex gateway into their online websites so that they can accept funds from their consumers.
The gateway transmits the funds obtained from users to the broker's merchant account, while traders use the forex payment system to deposit funds into and withdraw funds from their accounts.
Before disbursing the funds to the merchant, the forex payment gateway deducts a percentage-based, a flat fee, or both as payment for the service.
Why is Forex a High-risk Business?
Most financial service providers and acquiring banks deny working with the forex industry because of its high-risk nature. Due to many reasons, the forex industry is considered high-risk. Let's check some of the most common causes -
- Lack of Regulations: Since Forex is a worldwide marketplace, no nation has jurisdiction over the currencies of another country. However, even though most trading platforms have licenses, banks and financial service providers refuse to cooperate with this sector due to a lack of regulation.
- Potential Chargebacks: Chargebacks from investors who lose money in the forex market are more likely to occur. By issuing chargebacks, the traders who lost money may try to contest particular transactions.
- Lack of Financial Documentation: The forex sector requires sufficient personal and corporate documents compared to other industries, so the merchant must present accurate financial information to be granted a forex merchant account.
- Money Laundering: Processors and acquiring banks are very concerned about how the forex industry may be utilized for money laundering. Some of this danger can be reduced by using effective anti-money laundering regulations.
Why Choose PayCLy as Your Forex Payment Solutions?
You can get many service providers in Mauritius for your high-risk forex payment gateway. But choosing one among the thousands is quite challenging work. So, without wasting any time, we suggest you go with PayCly.
PayCly is one of the leading payment service providers with experience in dealing with the forex industries, so it completely understands your requirements. As PayCly has the experience, so it offers you all the benefits which are essential for your high-risk businesses. Some of the best benefits of using the PayCly are -
- Support various payment modes, including cryptocurrency, net banking, mobile payments, etc.
- Seamless integration.
- Capability to accept multi-currency.
- Ability to process high-volume transactions.
- Enhance anti-fraud and anti-chargeback tools to protect you and your customers.
- Low fees and instant transfer.
Is PayCLy Only Deal with the Forex Industries?
In a simple sentence, you can say that No. PayCly is compatible with most high-risk businesses. PayCly is one of the leading service providers with experience in dealing with high-risk companies. Along with Forex, it also deals with the -
||Social Media Marketing
Final Thoughts -
Having suitable forex payment processing for your high-risk forex industries can greatly support any merchant. PayCly is one of the best service providers offering traders hassle-free transactions. It also provides various payment options, from most credit card acceptance to local payment methods.
With Us, you just have to focus on your business growth. To finalize your deal, you can directly contact our expert team.