- The economy of Nigeria stands as the largest in Africa. According to International Trade Administration, Ecommerce in Nigeria is projected to reach $75 billion in revenues per annum by 2025.
- It allows you to accept payments in a number of different currencies and payment methods.
- An offshore business can sell its goods and services anywhere by obtaining an international high-risk merchant account.
Top Industries Where International Merchant Account Required
These are some industries for which we offer a hybrid industry-specific merchant account of Nigeria high-risk merchant accounts and Nigeria international merchant accounts.
Essential Features of Nigeria International Merchant Account
- It enables you to conduct business internationally and accept payments in global currencies such as Chinese Renminbi (CNH), US dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), South Korean Won (₩), Pound sterling (GBP), Nigerian dollar (AUD), Nigerian Naira (₦), Indian Rupee (₹), etc.
- Nigeria's international payment gateway offers your consumers a variety of payment options, such as credit or debit cards, bank transfers, e-wallets, crypto currencies, ACH, etc.
- Using 3D authentication, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and PCI-DSS level-1 compliance, it protects your transaction and payment information and helps prevent fraud.
- It also protects you against chargeback issues by using cutting-edge methods.
- Client service around-the-clock.
Reasons to Choose PayCly in Nigeria
PayCly is the top provider of payment services in Nigeria and as well as in other countries of Africa. As the best high-risk payment gateway in Nigeria, these are some advantages we have:
|Accept Every Credit Card Payment
|Alternative Payments Methods
||Accept Crypto Currency
|Sophisticated Anti-Fraud System
||Futuristic Chargeback Prevention Tools
|Routine Settlement (No Account Frozen)
|Customization According to Your Requirements
|Provide White Label Payment Gateway
||Available For Every Industry
|Recurring Billing System
||E-Invoicing, Real-Time Transaction Tracking
|Industry Specific Merchant Accounts
||Highly Competitive Rates
||24*7 Customer Support
How to Apply for Nigerian International Merchant Account
Please submit the online application form on our website to get started. Just provide us with a brief rundown of your information, like:
- Business Person and Related Information
- Location and address of the business
- Business website
- Last three months' business bank statements
- Personal bank statement over the previous three months
- Memorandum and articles of incorporation
- Deed of partnership (if applicable)
In Africa's most populous country, there are hundreds of PSPs exist. But PayCly is the best in Nigeria as we provide the services required in the country's economic environment and on an international level. Our R&D team is always looking forward to the latest and futuristic technologies so that a merchant feels updated. The sector-specific merchant account from PayCly is outstanding. To create the top merchant accounts in the world, we paired high-risk, international merchant accounts with particular sectors of the economy. We are available 24*7 for you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does PayCly Offer New Merchants its International High-Risk Merchant Account?
Yes, we provide our best international high-risk merchant account to merchants who newly start their businesses. Furthermore, we offer them many other services, including payment gateway, industry-specific payment gateway and merchant accounts for every industry.
None other than your most trusted partner PayCly. In Nigeria, PayCly is the top PSP for high-risk merchant accounts. With affordable prices, straightforward integration, a wide range of payment choices, and round-the-clock service, we provide a superior level of payment security.
Does PayCly Provide its Services Outside Nigeria?
Yes, we serve in all seven continents, but we are the most trusted PSP of the Mother Continent. We provide our services to all countries of Africa, including Nigeria, Egypt, South Africa, Algeria, Morocco, Kenya, Ethiopia, Ghana, etc.