Why is it Necessary to Have a High-Risk International Merchant for International Business?
- The main factor is that banks don't offer high-risk international merchant accounts to global businesses.
- It enables you to conduct business internationally and gives you access to 2 billion online consumers.
- A multinational company's high volume of transactions is permitted by an international merchant account.
- Chargeback and refund issues for multinational enterprises are more severe.
- Fraud is more common in international trade.
- Enables you to operate in both regulated and unregulated areas.
- Safeguards you against fraud and chargebacks.
- Give customers a choice of payment options, including ACH, bank transfers, credit or debit cards, e-wallets, and cryptocurrencies.
- A company with an international merchant account can accept payments in various currencies without opening foreign bank accounts.
- It can sell its products and services anywhere around the globe.
We provide industry-specific merchant accounts in select industries where we have extensive experience, to name a few:
PayCly is the top payment service provider in South Africa. Being the best high-risk payment gateway in South Africa, these are some edges we have:
||Highly Competitive Rates
|Routine Settlement (No Account Frozen)
||Dedicated Support Manager
|Accept Every Credit Card Payment
||Accept International Currencies
|Alternative Payments Methods
||Accept Crypto Currency
|Sophisticated Anti-Fraud & Chargeback System
|White Label Payment Gateway
||Available For Every Industry
|Recurring Billing System
||E-Invoicing, Real-Time Transaction Tracking
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Does PayCly Provide New Business Owners With International Merchant Accounts?
Yes, we help start-up business owners expand their operations internationally by providing them with high-risk merchant accounts, international payment gateway accounts, international merchant accounts, and other payment solutions.
The operation of a payment gateway is shown in this flowchart. When a customer decides to make a purchase on a retailer's website, he clicks "Pay Now" and enters his credit card details on a payment gateway that interacts with the payment processor. Additionally, the payment processor confirms the availability of funds and accepts or rejects the payment in light of that data. Following approval, the payment is transferred to your merchant account.
4. What is IPTV?
The International Telecommunication Union defined IPTV as multimedia services such as television/video/audio/text/graphics/data delivered over IP-based networks managed to provide the required level of quality of service and experience, security, interactivity, and reliability.
PayCly is the best IPTV payment gateway provider in Africa provide. It allows you to offer your customer subscription-based services.
5. What Is the Difference between IPTV and Traditional TV?