What exactly is a payment gateway API? Simply described, it is a programme that accepts electronic payments provided by credit card or direct debit. When a consumer provides financial information for payment processing, the website must guarantee that the information is not available to any hacker. The payment gateway API scrambles the data such that it can only be unscrambled by the card issuing bank or the bank where the client account is stored. This API also guarantees that the merchant receives payment and that the customer's financial data is genuine and correct.
Fill out the application form with details about your business and the services you want. Our professional staff will give suggestions for the finest banking partners from our network.
Begin by completing our website's online application form. Simply provide us a summary of your information, such as:
- Business Name
- Region of operation
- Business Contact Information
- Company URL
- Tell us something about your business
- Do you have any previous processing history?
If you execute the methods outlined above and the payment gateway functions properly with the test ID, the payment gateway solution provider will be alerted, and the payment gateway will be active.
At this stage, the website will be able to accept credit card, debit card, and net banking payments.
How PayCly has got merchants the best features available in the market?
PayCly is providing its clients with only the most secure and well-tested online payment gateway services. To create some of the most modern and highly effective payment gateway solutions, the firm combines the substantial knowledge of the team of skilled business and IT professionals aboard with the individual talent for creativity.
Here are some of the features that PayCly can assist you with:-
- Integrates with shopping cart: Easy integration makes the process more smooth and flexible.
- Faster payment processing: Efficiency determines your business success.
- Multiple payment options: Having multiple payment option can enhance your sales.
- Charge back prevention: We understand chargeback is not good for businesses hence chargeback control is efficient.
- Fraud management: Better protect your business from frauds and cyber criminals.
- Recurring billing: Subscription based businesses can highly take the advantage of recurring billing.
- Security: Get PCI-DSS compliant solution for secure payment transactions.
With the number of businesses going online growing by the month, collaborating with an Online Payment Solutions Provider is more important than ever.