Security and fraud prevention: Confirm that your provider is PCI compliant by checking to see if it is a registered provider. Surprisingly, only one out of every ten MSP’s that offer built-in merchant services is certified. Because your provider is responsible for protecting your customers' credit card information, working with a compliant provider will ensure you get the best security features with your merchant account. The best merchant services should also provide up-to-date anti-fraud software and equipment.
Fill out the application form with information about your company and the services you require. Our team of experts will make recommendations from our network for the best banking partners.
Begin by completing the online application form on our website. Simply provide us with a summary of your information, such as:-
- Business name
- Region of operation
- Business contact information
- Company URL
- Tell us something about your business
- Do you have any previous processing history?
If you follow the above steps and the payment gateway works with the test ID, the payment gateway solution provider can be notify and the payment gateway will go live.
At this time, the website will be able to accept credit card, debit card, and net banking payments through it.
How PayCly has got merchants the best features available in the market?
A variety of payment methods should be available with online casino. Customers in Germany should be able to pay and receive money via credit card, and online bank transfer at the very least. Customers seek confidence that their money is protected and that their winnings are legitimate. They also want to know that precautions have been taken to safeguard their personal information, particularly their payment information.
Here are some of the features that you can get from PayCly:
- Easy Integration: Just a smooth integration and start accept payments for your business
- Storage of payment information: Customer won't have to re-enter their information each time they make a purchase.
- Payment Gateways are PCI Compliant: Secure networks with Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards.
- Customization: Customize a payment gateway using multiple application programme interfaces (APIs).
- Payments around the world: Unite with International customers all over the globe.
- Customer service: Standardized and adequate customer support from operators 24*7.
- Multiple payment methods are available: Accept payments with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express etc.
With the number of businesses going online growing by the month, collaborating with an Online Payment Solutions Provider is more important than ever.