Fill out the application form and tell us about your company and what you need. Following a review, our team of specialists will recommend the best banking partners from our network.
Our dedicated agent will begin the process of setting up a merchant account with one of our reputable banks and gateway providers. We'll be there for you every step of the way, and we'll get you the best pricing available.
Get started with us by filling out the online application form listed on our website. Just give us a brief of your information such as:-
- Business name
- Region of operation
- Business contact information
- Company URL
- Tell us something about your business
- • Do you have any previous processing history?
Our agents will provide free 24/7 continuous support and any assistance you may require for Gaming Merchant Account even after you have been successfully set up and have begun processing online payments.
Along with the application form, you will be asked to provide documentation for KYC (Know Your Customer) purposes and the underwriting process carried out by the acquiring bank or payments provider. Please see the checklist of typical documents.
How PayCly has got merchants the best features available in the market?
With the advancement of technology, the number of medium and high-risk businesses has steadily increased. However, most online games face numerous challenges related to gaming regulations. Numerous industry laws, regulations, and high-risk merchant account are required for digital gaming.
Here are some of the best features that you will get with PayCly.
- Merchant Dashboard: For simple and powerful access
- International Transfers: Reach out to customers in over 200 countries.
- Payments Made Immediately: Have the quickest payment transactions possible.
- Instant Refunds: Set your transactions to have no waiting time.
- Subscriptions: Recurring payment solutions that are simple to use.
- SDKs for developers: Quickly and securely integrate a payment gateway.
- PCI-DSS compliance: Create a trustworthy relationship with your customers.
- Pricing that is competitive: Free yourself from unnecessary hidden costs and expenditures.
With the number of businesses going online increasing by the month, it is more important than ever to partner with the Online Payment Solutions Provider.