Thailand's economy is the second-largest in Southeast Asia in terms of purchasing power parity (PPP). Thailand is an exporter country; its export volume is 2nd highest in Southeast Asia. With 36.60 million consumers, Thais are already among the top internet shoppers. In 2021, the e-commerce market was valued at $18.97 billion and will be worth US$33.58 billion by 2025. The number of internet shoppers in Thailand will increase by around 20% and become 43.5 million by 2025.
- Firstly, traditional banks and financial institutions do not offer high-risk international merchant accounts for offshore businesses.
- An international merchant account helps you to conduct business worldwide and enables you to serve the 7.9 billion world population.
- It easily handles your high tickets and volume from anywhere in the world.
- As per LexisNexis, an international business faces 2.5 times more fraud than a domestic one.
Thailand International Merchant Account Benefits
- A high-risk international merchant account protects you from fraud and chargebacks by employing state-of-the-art security technologies.
- It enables you to conduct business in both regulated and unregulated industries.
- Thailand's international merchant account allows your customer to pay in their local as well as foreign currencies.
- It also provides numerous payment methods, including ACH, bank transfers, credit or debit cards, e-wallets, and cryptocurrencies, so that the customer retention rate can be increased.
- It breaks your dependency on a single marketplace and helps you rise as much as possible.
- Acquiring an international payment gateway means you don't need to open bank accounts in each nation you do business with.
Top Industries Where International Merchant Accounts Are Required
Generally, all online businesses are considered high-risk businesses. They need a high-risk merchant account to do work hassle free. Similarly, all cross-border businesses need an international merchant account to operate swiftly. Here, we created some industry-specific merchant accounts for global businesses in which we have extensive experience, to name a few:
Reasons to Choose PayCly in Thailand
For us, a merchant is not just a customer but also a partner. We give him the best payment solution at the lowest price in the market. Being the best high-risk payment gateway in Thailand, there are many advantages PayCly has, and we named a few here:
For a business owner of a global firm, it's essential to obtain the best international merchant account to help you grow. Some key features an offshore merchant must possess are Multicurrency acceptance, Alternative Payment Methods, State-of-the-art Security Technology (PCI-DSS level 1), Multilingual, and 24*7 customer support. It's necessary to confirm from a PSP that it supports your current business as well as a future venture you have in mind. By exploring hundreds of PSPs, we found that PayCly is the best payment service provider that allows you to do business in any industry you want, supporting almost every industry, whether it's regulated or unregulated. With these mentioned features, we have several additional features, too, including industry-specific merchant accounts. For further information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Other Payment Solutions Does PayCly Provide?
We provide almost every payment solution that a business requires. We specialize in offering payment gateways, high-risk merchant accounts, international merchant accounts, credit card processing, invoicing services, industry-specific merchant accounts, and Thailand payment gateways. Additionally, if you require a payment solution that is uniquely tailored to your needs, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will undoubtedly be surprised to witness your imagination come to life.
How Does Payment Gateway work?